David has been in the accounting and tax business for over 19 years. His company, David A. Snyder CPA, PLLC, conveniently located in downtown Prescott, is an affiliate of E.R. Taxes, LC. He specializes in creating business plans, asset protection and tax preparation for individuals as well as corporations. David retains a B.S. degree from Frostburg State University and an M.B.A. from the University of Baltimore. David is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and has held a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) credential. David had extensive leadership training in the US Army and strongly believes in helping those who have served in the military.
As a prior Controller of numerous companies, David has extensive knowledge of budgeting, strategic planning, operations and financial management of small and medium sized businesses. He believes in legally minimizing the tax burden of his clients and helping in protecting their assets.
David is a director and former President of the Prescott Sunrise Lions Club. He and his wife, Michelle, have two children (Annie and Sam) and reside in Prescott Valley, Arizona. David is a Baltimore Ravens fan and very interested in history and current events.
- David A. Snyder CPA, PLLC 2010 – present
- CCC Group, Inc. – Assistant Controller 2007–2010
- Davidson's Inc/Proforce Marketing, Inc – Controller 2007
- Valley Lighting, LLC – Chief Financial Officer/Controller 2001 – 2006
- American Express TBS/Walpert & Wolpoff – Audit Superviser 1997 – 2001
- Heine & Hermann, LLP – Staff Accountant 1995 – 1997
- Military Experience, including Officer and Special Forces training 1992 – 1995